23 December 2019

March for Macragge: Part 5

Hi all, this will be my final post for the Ultramarines in 2019 (but don't worry I already have plans for 2020 for them).  In November/December I painted up 2 squads of Eliminators with Las Fusils and Captain in Phobos Armour to complete my planned list for an event.  One of the big features on all of these models is the camo cloaks, which nothing I've painted so far has had, so as my basing was a winter urban style I went with a urban camo style.






These models finished my first iteration of my tournament list which went on to do well at the event with the eliminators preforming very well in all the games taking down heavy infantry and helping to deal with tanks and other vehicles.

Next up on the painting table will be an Ultramarines Contemptor Dreadnought which I received in our secret santa from James, which should be a great little project that I'm going to try to do over the Christmas break to round out the year.  Keep an eye on my Instagram for work in progress pictures and on the blog for the finished article.


2 comments:

  1. They look great and the camouflage looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Siph, I was really worried when I was actually painting it that it wouldn't look good but I am happy with how it turned out in the end.

      Delete

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...