Hi all, I'm Neil, one of the authors here.
I am a bit of a gaming system butterfly playing a decent range of systems from different companies including Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40000 from Games Workshop, Flames of War and Team Yankee from Battlefront, Dropzone Commander and Dropfleet Commander from TTCombat (formerly Hawk Wargames) and Infinity from Corvus Belli as well starting to look into more like sharp practice from TooFatLardies.
I also have a passing interest in game design, both rules and background writing so there may be some posts on these topics from me as well as the painting, modelling and gaming posts.
I now have an Instagram account where I post up pictures of my work in progress models so you can follow me on there if you want to see what I'm working on at the moment.
Content wise on here I currently have these series;
- March for Macragge - an Ultramarines primaris space marine project for Warhammer 40k showing the painting and prepping for tournament play
- For the Lion - a Dark Angels space marine project for both Warhammer 40k and age of darkness (Warhammer 30k) focused on painting
- WW3 - 27th (Neil's Own) Lancers - a WW3 Team Yankee project following my painting up the models for a british army force and gaming with those models
- WW3: Team Yankee - a look into game of WW3: Team Yankee by Battlefront including background, introductions and faction focuses
- Legio Praesagius - an Adeptus Titanicus project focused on the painting of my titan legion
- Hive Fleet Lindworm - part of the Xenos on Crusade group project for 9th edition 40k with my tyranid hive fleet growing through the new Crusade narrative campaign style
- Casting Off - a new series looking at the Victory at Sea WW2 naval combat game from Warlord Games as I slowly get into the game.