2 March 2020

Path to Glory 2020: Indaril's Hunters - Part 2

As Indaril laid about her with her spear slaying the interlopers an enemy champion emerged from the melee. Finishing off her current foe, she turned to face this new threat beckoning them with her shield to challenge.  This champion was good and the fight was hard but it was Indaril who emerged victorious with her opponent's blood coating her spear.  As the dust settled on the fight, Indaril noticed new Sylvaneth warriors alongside her hunters, these tree revenants must have come from a household nearby who'd heard her song in the wind but she wouldn't question provenance as she had more enemies to slay.....


Hi all, its the end of month 2 for our path to glory so I thought I would share what I have added to my champion's warband.  Here are my tree revenants follower unit;








Tree Revenants are kind of half tree and half spirit aelf which adds a splash of colour to the more natural palette that the bark has.  They also had some movement abilities to my warband able to disappear and reappear else where on the table that will do well to bridge the gap between my slower moving Kurnoth Hunters and my fast Arch Revenant.

So next month will be adding a unit of 10 dryads to my warband to hold my home objectives and a branchwraith who can't join my warband but for something like a meeting engagement list would be a useful edition with her ability to summon more dryads from the wyldwoods.  Check back in a month to see the finished articles and check my instragram to see work in progress pics of the Sylvaneth as well as for my other projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...