20 February 2020

Legio Praesagius: Part 2; Recon In Force

+++ Mission Parameters: Advance ahead of main battle group +++
+++ Locate enemy battlegroup +++
+++ Guide friendly battlegroup to engagement +++
+++ Harass enemy +++
+++ For the Legio, For the Emperor-Omnissiah +++

Hi all, it has been a while since I last posted about my AT18 titan but I have now completed another titan to add to the Legio force in a Warhound with two vulcan megabolters (which is not quite the two warhounds I said I would get painted in the last one).




The Warhound is a fast but fragile titan that work well in groups on the flanks supporting the larger titans, screening them from knights and taking forward objectives.

This Warhound is the first of four currently but next up on my painting table for the Legio will be the Warlord with two volcano cannons and apocalypse missile launchers (which will hopefully be coming quicker than the gap between this warhound and the reaver).  Additionally I am playing my first ever game of Adeptus Titanicus as well soon, so I will get to command my titans in anger on the tabletop to start learning the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...