18 October 2019

March for Macragge: Part 3

So this post is a bit late being the middle of October, but sometimes real life gets in the way so hobby time so I haven't had anything to show you till now.  This month (and a half) I have painted Chief Librarian Tigurius to add to my Ultramarines command cadre.


Here are some pictures of the finished Tigurius;





The main feature of Tigurius is cloak which I did to match the other librarian I'd already painted with the cream on the outside and the red in the middle.

Next up on the painting table is a Leviathan Siege Dreadnought so Ill post next when that's all blue and proper.  If you want to see hows its progressing I post regular-ish updates over on my Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/nige_5555/
Hopefully I will be a bit quicker on this that I was with Tigurius.

2 comments:

  1. Great job, lots of details the same as the original sculpts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, he's was a nice model to paint. Yeah he has a lot of similar parts to the older model which it's a nice call back.

    ReplyDelete

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...