29 March 2019

Mustering for Vigilus: Neil's Ultramarines, End of Month 3

Hi all, March has been a very productive month for me painting wise with another 10 Intercessors, 5 Hellblasters, a Primaris Ancient, a Predator and a Redemptor rolling of my painting production line.  This now brings me to just short of 1500 points of painted Ultramarines that I've done since the start of 2019 and completes my first version of my doubles list so I can start gaming both on my own and with Matt to practice for solo and doubles events in the future.  Below I've got pictures of everything I've painted so far.













These vehicles are the first time I've used my airbrush to paint something of this type and I'm pretty pleased with how they've come out with the zenith highlighting idea.

Now moving into April I'm planning on painting the Primarch and Lord Commander himself, Roboute Guilliman to add to my Ultramarines but to go with him I'm also hoping to paint up some allies in the form of a trio of Allarus Custodians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...