5 March 2019

Mustering for Vigilus: Neil's Ultramarines, End of Month 2

February has been a very productive month painting wise for me, being able to get much more than just what I'd planned at the beginning of the month done.  So this month I managed to get 1 Primaris Captain, 2 Primaris Lieutenants, 10 Intercessors and 3 Aggressors painted. This greatly increases my Ultramarines force and give a good boost towards a 750 points doubles list so below are some pictures of the finished marines.












These new additions take me to a total 780 points painted along with Calgar and the Victrix Guard I did last month.


Month 3
My plan for March (month 3) will be to paint up the units I need for my planned 750 points, the first stage will be another 10 Intercessors with second stage being a Predator tank.
Due to having done the armour of my infantry in a big bulk lot with the airbrush I have a decent start already on getting the Intercessors done and I'm hoping I can use the airbrush the Predator to do the blue in a way that looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...