19 February 2019

Mustering for Vigilus: Neil's Ultramarines, Month 2 Update


Quick update on painting for this month as I have actually finished what I had aimed to paint :) I've actually painted slightly more than this, so I have some pictures of a Primaris Lieutenant and 10 Intercessors for you to look at.








So with about 2 weeks of the month left, I'm going to try and get some more Primaris painted in the form of 3 Aggressors, another Primaris Lieutenant and a Primaris Captain (instead of the 10 intercessors I'd said in the end of month 1 post to get a bit of variety) so hopefully I will have more to show you at the end of the month. See you then.

4 comments:

  1. Great job mate, I love the Lieutenant. Squad is ace too, Primaris are growing on me, but I have too many old-Marines to change now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The models are awesome! Sounds like you need an excuse to collect them, how about a new Chapter ;)

      Love these guys and the basing. photos could perhaps do with better lighting - try taking them against a black backdrop, I tend to find the colours come out better that way.

      Delete
    2. I'll be taking some more photos for my next post of these models, and will be working on lighting for future photos

      Delete
  2. Thanks, I've enjoyed painting them and really like the new Primaris ascetic and think I'd find it hard to go back to the old marines just because they look small compared to Primaris

    ReplyDelete

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...