12 October 2021

To Bring The Dawn: A Lord Regent's Companions

 Hi all it's Neil here with another post about my Lumineth tale of five warlords force.  This post will be about both month two and three's unit as the month two unit got delayed considerably (I finished it with 3 days left in month 3).  These units are 5 Vanari Dawnriders who will be my Lord Regents compaions for my path to glory force and a Scinari Loreseeker, who in the background for my force is the brother of the Lord Regent.




The Dawnriders are painted up like both the Lord Regent and Vanari Wardens, with their mounts being done with glazes of various contrast paints over light undercoats. 













The Loreseeker as a Scinari mage was done slightly differently.  I choose to have his clothes being white to represent the ties with Teclis and the Moon rather than the yellow and the orange of the Vanari for their link to Tyrion and the Sun but I did keep the cloak in yellow and tassels in orange to symbolise the role they play with the Vanari and to link them back to the overall force too.





For our Tale of Warlords we've got a group gaming coming this weekend where my Lumineth will ally themselves with Stormcast Eternals and Sylvaneth to beat back to orruks threatening the Dawnbringer Crusade.  



The next unit to join my force and to finish my initial path to glory force will be a unit of 5 Alarith Stoneguard who are another squad with which to vary the colour scheme to represent their ties with the mountains rather than direct ties to one of the twin gods of Hysh.

Come back at the end of the month to see this new unit and hear how the game went for more To Bring the Dawn.  If you want to see WIP pictures of what's currently on the painting table then check out my Instagram.  See you again soon for some more Age of Sigmar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...