6 May 2020

Legio Praesagius: Part 3; Princepts Senoris Inbound

+++ All hail the Omnisiah's chosen +++
+++ Princepts Senoris inbound +++
+++ Let the enemies of the Master of Mankind tremble +++

My next titan is now finished and it's a big one, a Warlord class battle titan to be exact.  This will be my Princepts Senoris for now and completes my Axiom maniple to minimum strength ready for some gaming once we're all allowed within 2m of each other again.  Here are some pictures;




As I said before the addition of the warlord titan to my legio allows me to field a minimum strength Axiom maniple in game, this maniple allows for titans in the maniple to attempt orders even if a command check has been failed previously giving the force some flexibility and consistency.



The Warlord titan is the first I have used magnets on the weapons which will allow me to add new weapon options in the future for both the arms and the carapace without needing a new warlord titan. 

Next up for the legio will probably a second warhound titan, which will give me the option for fielding another maniple, the Venator light maniple allowing my collection to be more flexible when I come to gaming, and with both James and Tim building titan legios of their own hopefully when normality is restored we might have some extra content for Adeptus Titanicus to go with the painting side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...