8 May 2020

For the Lion: Leading the Legion of Old

Hi all, it's been a bit since my last dark angels update but I have been painting some more and I now have something to show you for the age of darkness dark angels legion force that I am also painting.  The first model for this is the Dark Angels Praetor in Cataphractii Armour from fw.  This model has Gothic knightly charm in spades with its angular helm, spiked armour, cloak and broad sword.



My Praetor is now ready to lead my legion forces for the Emperor against the traitors, and with the upcoming release of the 9th black book in the heresy series I will soon have the full legion rules and when he is released I will definitely be getting the Lion himself.

Next up for the legion are be some skyhunter jetbikes who are nearing completion so hopefully will be up here soon.  Keep an eye on my Instagram for WIP pictures of this and other projects. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely job, the DA sculpts recently are absolutely class.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing models, when forgeworld reopens I'm hoping to get the inner circle terminators which are great as well

      Delete

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...