27 April 2020

March for Macragge: Part 6

Hi all, my first Ultramarines post of 2020 and I've painted a few things so far this year.  My new editions to my painted roster this year are a unit of Eliminators with bolt sniper rifles, a unit of 5 Incursors and a Primaris Lieutenant with power sword.






I now nearly have full company of Ultramarines painted with my captian and lieutenants having multiple models so they can be deployed with a variety of different load outs.

Eliminators are good little units that can do good damage if left alone and are resilient while in cover if the enemy decides to fire on them distracting for more valuable units.

Incusors are becoming a favourite unit of mine, being able to forward deploy, bully other infiltrating units, take objectives early and as they ignore to hit modifiers as well as exploding 6s in combat helps them with their role to deal with other infiltrating troops.

My Ultramarines are taking a bit of a back seat for a while but hopefully I will be bringing more updates on my other projects while we're under lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...