7 April 2020

For the Lion: Air Support Inbound

Hi all, I have been a busy painter recently and have managed to get something done for several projects including for my 40k Dark Angels.  To join my Primaris Lieutenant I have painted up a Ravenwing Nephilim Jetfighter to provide some air cover to my slowly growing Dark Angels strike force.







The Nephilim brings a mix of weapons that are good for dealing with medium infantry and vehicles which should be able to support the bikers and speeders of my Ravenwing nicely.

Painting wise the major colour is black obviously for which I did the following;

  1. Prime Halford Matt Black
  2. Drybrush Eshin Grey
  3. Drybrush Dawnstone
This little recipe made it very quick to do the huge amount of black surface on the model while still looking good.


Next up for the Dark Angels are 3 Black knights so keep an eye on Instagram for work in progress pictures (along with pictures for my many other projects), see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...