6 November 2019

March for Macragge: Part 4

Hi all, its not been too long since my last one but I wanted to get back to doing these at the end of a month after missing that last one.  This month I have been painting up a Leviathan Siege Dreadnought with two Storm Cannons to add some brutal firepower able to threaten hordes and vehicles to my Ultramarines.

Here are the pictures of the finished Leviathan ready to gun down the enemies of the Imperium;



The Leviathan was nice to paint with lots of flat panels which took the airbrushed blue nicely and then the metallic parts which help to break up that blue.  I decided also to add in the white for the helmet and shoulders to give some extra colour breaks in the silhouette especially when viewed from the front.

Hopefully he will bring some brutal short-ish ranged firepower able to threaten infantry and light vehicles and with enough volume to actually make heavier ones wary of him, and with being Ultramarines he doesn't have so much fear of being tied up in melee by chaff units as he can retreat and still shoot with a small penalty.

Next up on my painting table for the Ultramarines will be some Eliminators and hopefully if i get time a Captain in phobos armour which will finished off my planned tournament list, so hopefully have lots of painting minis to show you at the end of the month and if you want to see my progress check out my Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Levi with Storm Cannons is a great beast, high-ish strength but most importantly in 8th is the weight of numbers, those Stormcannons do well, everything fails saves eventually! Great job - i'm thinking about a 2nd tho, CC variant with Dread Drop Pod now the new Dread Drop Pod from FW has been released.

    ReplyDelete

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...