1 June 2019

Mustering for Vigilus: Neil's Ultramarines: End of Month 5

Its the end of May and its been another good month for my painting.  I had aimed to get 5 Intercessors and 3 Inceptors painted, and I have completed exactly that (though unlike the other months I haven't managed to compete any additional models)


Below are the pictures of these completed models:










With the 5 Intercessors I ended up making multiple sergeants so that I can run all of my intercessors in squads of 5 if I wanted to.

For month 6 (otherwise known as June) I plan on painting up a Primaris Apothecary, a Primaris Librarian and 5 Intercessors.  If I get through those with some time to spare I will move onto a Repulsor.

I will be taking my Ultramarines to an event this month, its not a competitive list but hopefully it will be fun take the models I've been painting and throw some dice for them.  I'll feedback on how it went in my end of month 6 post. 

If there's anything you'd like to see or know about the Ultramarines I've been painting, feel free to post in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...