4 January 2019

WW3 - 27th (Neil's Own) Lancers - Neil's British Forces For Team Yankee

I like tanks (and I mean why wouldn't you), they're cool and interesting vehicles.  To scratch my tank itch, I've decided to pick up my Team Yankee British forces from Battlefront which have been sitting in a box for while as a side project. Team Yankee is a game that I haven't played but its set in an interesting alternative timeline where the Cold War turns into a shooting war between NATO and the Warsaw Pact in Europe.


To start this side project, I'm going to paint five chieftain tanks so I can start to play and learn the game as 5 chieftain tanks gives me a minimal size tank company to put on the table. Hopefully I can get the camouflage to look similar to the picture below.

Image result for chieftain tank
Taken from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chieftain_(tank)
I will check in again when I have some nicely painted tanks to share.

--
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...