19 January 2019

WW3 - 27th (Neil's Own) Lancers - Hail to the Chief-tain

Hi all, I have now completed the painting of my five Chieftain tanks, which are divided into a Company HQ unit consisting of a single Chieftain and two Squads of two Chieftains in game to form a minimum sized Chieftain Armoured Company formation.

I have tried to go for a historical style paint scheme but there are some bits that may be non historical colours or styles for game play reasons.


So without further ado here are some pictures of these finished Chieftains.







I tried to get the green and grey/black stripe camouflage pattern of the real life Chieftains stationed in West Germany and I think that I've achieved this.

These 5 tanks would let me start playing games with my Brits so hopefully I can start finding other players interested in Team Yankee.  But next on the painting table will be a pair of Lynx Helicopters armed with Improved TOW missiles.

--
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painting Guide: Neil's Alarith Stoneguard

 Hi all Neil here with a guide on how I painted up my Alarith Stoneguard for my growing Lumineth army.  This is more of a post for myself to...